If you can't find the full text of an article, you can request it by filling out the Inter-library loan form and we can get it for you from a non DU library. It does take a few days to get the article, so plan accordingly.

Keep in mind you can also place a request directly through some of our databases:

  • If you are searching in one of our Proquest databases, and find that the article you want is not available in full text, just click on the  link to request the article.
  • If you are searching in one of our Ebsco databases like CINHAL or GreenFILE, click on the to place a request.
  • If you are searching in a Gale database like AcademicOnefile, please click on the and fill out the form.

Search Again